Entertainment One U.S. LP
the Pop Evil VR Mobile Application
Entertainment One U.S. LP ("Entertainment One" or "we" or "our") is the owner of the Pop Evil VR mobile application (the "Application") which allows Application users to view and download a music video featuring the musical group Pop Evil.
- The types of information we may collect when you download, install, access or use the Application.
- Our practices for collecting, using and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies only to information we collect in connection with the Application.
- This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline through our website(s) or otherwise.
- You provide to, or is collected by, any third party when you access, download, install or use its website(s) and/or application(s). These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information to or through them.
THIS APPLICATION IS ONLY INTENDED FOR USE BY RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (THE "U.S.") AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). BY INSTALLING, ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING OR USING THE APPLICATION YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
I) YOU ARE A LEGAL U.S. OR CANADIAN RESIDENT (EXCLUDING QUEBEC);
II) YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD, OR IF YOU ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), YOU ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR PROVINCE/TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE, IF THAT AGE IS HIGHER THAN EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AND
2. Individuals Under the Age of 18, or Individuals Who are Legal Residents of Canada Under the Age of Majority in His or Her Province/Territory
The Application is not intended for anyone under eighteen (18) years old, or for anyone who is a legal resident of Canada who is under the age of majority in his or her province/territory of residence, if that age is higher than eighteen (18) years old. We do not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from such individuals. If we learn we have collected or received personally-identifiable information from or about such individuals, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about such individuals, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the Application
The Application may only be accessed by downloading it from the Apple iTunes or Google Play platforms.
Entertainment One Does Not Collect Any Information From Application Users
We neither collect personally-identifiable information nor non personally-identifiable information from an Application user when he/she downloads, installs, accesses or uses the Application, or downloads and views the music video featuring the musical group Pop Evil.
The Application utilizes cookies that are "session" based in connection with the delivery of the music video featuring the musical group Pop Evil. Session cookies exist during the time when you are utilizing the Application and disappear from your Application when you stop using the Application. Entertainment One does not track these session cookies, nor do the session cookies collect or store any information about its Application users. While it may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device, if you select this setting you may be unable to access or use certain parts of our Application.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
We do not track Application users to provide targeted advertising on the Application, and therefore, we do not respond to Do Not Track (or DNT) signals.
Information Collected by Third Parties
When you use the Application or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or information about your device when you access the Application, including without limitation, Apple, Inc., Google, Inc. or Amazon Web Services which hosts the Application. These and other third parties, for example, may collect:
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about Application users. The information they collect may be associated with your personally-identifiable information or they may collect information, including non personally-identifiable information, about your activities over time and across different websites and applications. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. However, for information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the Section herein entitled, "YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION."
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile device service provider.
- The number of times you open the Application.
- The number of times you download a video using the Application.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information collected from you. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- 8.1.1 You can choose whether or not to allow the collection of information through tracking technologies by third parties only by deleting the Application from your device.
- 8.1.2 You may disable or refuse or block the use of these certain tracking technologies through your device (such as cookies), although, some parts of the Application may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Third Party Host
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personally-identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Entertainment One does not collect any personally-identifiable information from Application users in connection with downloading, installing, accessing or using the Application, or in connection with the downloading and viewing of the music video of the musical group Pop Evil.
At any time should you wish for us to no longer provide our Application you should remove our Application from your mobile device.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Waiver of Jury Trial